Sectional Timing Introduced in IBPS Clerk Exam
Shankar School of Banking April 11 , 2019 1348
- IBPS has introduced Sectional Timing in IBPS Clerk Prelims.
- All the tests in both the exams will be available bilingually (in English & Hindi) except for English Language.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers. One fourth (or 0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty for wrong answers. There is no penalty for unanswered questions.
- The scores will be normalized to equate the difficulty level of the papers in different slots.
- You will be required to score a minimum overall cut off in both Prelims and Mains exams.
- Besides this you will have to score minimum cut off scores in each of the sections in both examinations.
- However, only the score of the Main examination will be considered for Final Merit Listing.
- The final score will be scaled to a maximum of 100.