Name of the Recruiting Body : NABARD
Educational Qualification :
For Assistant Manager (Grade A) Post
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate
- Post Graduation Degree with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate or Ph.D for S.No-a, Bachelor’s Degree with Economics with 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants -45%) in aggregate
- Post Graduation Degree in Economics/ Agriculture Economics with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants-45%) in aggregate from a recognized university for S.No-b.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants – 45%) in aggregate
- Post Graduation Degree in Agriculture with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ ST/ PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate for S.No-c.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or having PG degree in Agricultural Engineering with 50% marks in aggregate after Bachelor’s Degree in any engineering discipline for S.No-d.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC applicants 45%) in aggregate
- Post Graduation Degree in Horticulture with a minimum of 50% marks (SC applicants 45%) in aggregate for S.No-e Posts with adequate experience.
For the post of Manager (Grade B)
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 55%) in aggregate
- Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 50%) in aggregate from a recognized university for Post 1
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with 60% marks (SC/ST applicants 55%) in aggregate
- Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST applicants 50%) in aggregate
- its equivalent grade from a recognized university for Post 2.
NABARD Salary Package :
NABARD draws a starting basic pay of Rs. 35,150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400 applicable to NABARD and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 75,831/-(approx). One can also take benefits of Telephone charges, Newspaper, book grant, Spectacles, Furnishing of Residence Allowance, Life Insurance Coverage, Sodexo meal, Medical Insurance, and Educational Leaves etc. as per eligibility.
Eligibility Conditions for Assistant Manager (Grade A) Post
Candidates age should be in between 21 to 30 years as on a date mentioned in the official notification.
NABARD Exam Dates 2019 :
Last year, the dates of Preliminary and Main Examination fell in May and June respectively. Based on the schedule of 2018 NABARD Exams, the examination dates are expected to fall in the same months this year as well. Below is the complete schedule of NABARD 2018 exam for the post of Assistant Manager :
|1.||Release of Notification and start of Application Form||13th March 2018|
|2.||Last Date to submit Application Form||2nd April 2018|
|3.||Date of Preliminary Exam||19th May 2018 (Revised)|
|4.||Date of Mains Exam||17th June 2018 (Revised)|
LEVEL OF EXAMS :
NABARD Examination is conducted in three phases : Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview Process. Let's have a look at all these three phases one by one.
NABARD Preliminary Exam :
|S.No.||Subjects||Total Marks||Time Taken|
|1.||Quantitative Aptitude||20||A composite time of 2 hours (120 minutes|
|6.||Economic and Social Issues||40|
|7.||Agriculture and Rural Development||40|
NABARD Mains Exam :
It is a combination of Descriptive Test and an Online Exam. The Descriptive Test is common for all but the Online Test will be conducted separately for different posts as the syllabus for different posts offered through NABARD Exam is different.
The Descriptive Test is of 100 Marks that needs to be completed in a time frame of 90 minutes.
NABARD Online Exam for different Posts :
|S. No.||Exam||Test Name||Max. Marks||Time Taken|
|1.||Phase I||General English||100||90 minutes|
|2.||Phase II||Economic and Social Issues and Agriculture and Rural Development for General Posts and Agriculture for candidates applying for Manager Agriculture Post||100||90 minutes|
|3.||Phase III||Development economics, Statistics, Finance and Management||100||90 minutes|
Interview Process :
Candidates who clear Mains Round are further called for an Interview to complete NABARD Recruitment Process. Candidates clearing the Interview Process are offered the appointment letter by National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development.
NABARD Syllabus 2019 :
NABARD Preliminary Exam Syllabus :
To ace NABARD 2019 Exam, it is very important to be well versed with NABARD Syllabus. Preliminary exam of NABARD Exam constitutes of 7 major sections namely :
|English Language :||Reading Comprehension|
|Vocabulary based questions|
|Paragraph Based Questions (Paragraph Fillers, Paragraph Conclusion, Paragraph/Sentences Restatement)|
|Reasoning Ability :||Puzzles|
|Order and Ranking|
|Logical Reasoning (Passage Inference, Statement and Assumption, Conclusion, Argument)|
|Quantitative Aptitude :||Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Caselet, Radar/Web, Pie Chart)|
|Inequalities (Quadratic Equations)|
|Approximation and Simplification|
|Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems (HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns)|
|General Awareness :||Banking and Insurance Awareness|
|Govt. Schemes and Policies|
|Computer Aptitude :||History and Generation of Computers|
|Introduction to Computer Organisation|
|Computer Hardware and I/O Devices|
|MS Office Suit and Short cut keys|
|Basics of DBMS|
|Number System and Conversions|
|Computer and Network Security|
NABARD Mains Exam Syllabus :
|Paper-I :English (Writing Skills) :||
a) Economic and social Issues :
|b) Agriculture & Rural Development :||
BANKING CLASSROOM PROGRAMS :
Total Classes -62
Total Duration-124 hours.
Total Mock Test-40 sets (Both Online & Offline)
Total Course Duration-3 months
Total Discussion Class-5
|1.||Regular Batch (Monday – Friday)||3 months||7.00 a.m. to 9.00 a.m|
|10.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.|
|6.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.|
|2.||Weekend Batch (Sunday Only)||4 months||10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.|
Interview Class for Banking :
In 3 days intensive classroom training programme by banking specialist.
Mock Interview conducted by senior PSO Bankers/ Government officials.
Banking & Current Affairs recap.
The orientation class will conducted on every Saturday at 6.00 p.m.
|Class Room||Admission Office|
|Plot No.1742, 1st Floor, 18th Main Road, Anna Nagar Chennai – 600 040 Contact No. 044 - 45543082||Shankar IAS Academy
Door No 18, Old Plot No 109, New Plot No 259, AL Block, 4th Avenue, Shanthi Colony, Anna Nagar, Chennai ‐ 600040.
|No-2/23, 3rd Cross Street, Padmanabhanagar, Opposite to Sishya School, Adyar Chennai – 600 020, Tamilnadu 044 - 24 418886||Plot no:409/B, Mall Super Market, Second floor, Church Road, Anna Nagar, Sathamangalam, Madurai- 625020. Contact : 97896 22555 | 0452-4255455 [land mark: near Suguna stores bus stop, Second left towards Ambiga college]||
N.R.Towers A9( N), Salai Road,
Thillai Nagar, Trichy – 620018
Contact : 0431-4976911 | 97896 64555
Land Mark – LIC -Rock fort branch building